Job Description : This role has direct accountability for Store Perfect Planogram program management, e2e solution design, issue management, roadmap development, direct interaction with PFNA Transformation business partners and executive leadership. In addition, this role has direct accountability for Budget management, procurement contracts, Devsecops, system testing, IT delivery team management, vendor management, release management etc. The SPP program ($3mm annual) is leveraging SAFe Development framework and this role is critical to ensuring 4 scrum teams remain in sync with the broader SPP program objectives. Role accountability spans the assurance of Scrum Team velocity, capability deployment and consistent methodology usage across 4-5 scrum teams.
Qualifications / Requirements :
- GTM / CPG / DSD business knowledge
- PFNA Legacy system experience
- Familiarity with Scaled Agile and ex DevOps Continuous Integration, Delivery and Testing expertise.
- Program-scaled Release Management expertise
- Strong experience in end to end enterprise design, development, and implementation, including integration across other functional areas, i.e. DX, Product Supply, Space Planning, Retail Execution etc.
- Deep, broad functional and solution knowledge of GTM, Product Supply space planning.
- Previous program leadership role on a large project(s)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of solutions deployed within PepsiCo
- Executive presence, maturity, and savvy to lead and collaboratively guide value stream design and governance
- Capability to manage multiple vendor relationships to ensure effective design, delivery, and governance of the program
- Strong people leadership
- Strong scope and disciplined solution change management experience
- Experience working in a global matrixed organization
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Coaching/Facilitation skills
- Demonstrated desire and ability to develop new technology skills, business knowledge, and customer service capability through training, experimentation, and self-study
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex technical topics / issue to nontechnical partners / stakeholders
- Provides outstanding customer service with direct and indirect customers