The subset of systems include DSLD apps, Store Perfect Planogram, etc. This work will include both enhancement as well as refactoring/remediation. This role will be responsible for making sure any changes that are necessary for the PGT rollout and interim states are developed and implemented.
The role will lead the team on the design and delivery of new enhancements to existing applications as determined by business needs and funding in the annual operating plan (AOP). Emphasis will be on the Data needs of the ask.
- The role will partner with the business to understand its data priorities and needs in designing and developing new or enhanced solutions, guide development teams comprised of contractors or system integrators and serve as a liaison with Data teams throughout PepsiCo IT to build comprehensive solutions to meet business needs
- The role will be a PepsiCo functional expert for the group of legacy systems as well as the integrations from/to those legacy systems with SAP and other systems. In addition, this role will work closely with Legacy Teams to coordinate any work outside of PGT to ensure alignment and integration with PGT timelines and data structures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Science or equivalent experience in other roles
- 10 years of experience in design, development and support for Data Components of GTM applications and analytics
- Ability to work with team members from multiple cultures, geographies, and time zones
- Strong project management, collaboration and communication skills
- Analytical skills to understand requirements, identify patterns, and suggest solutions
- Technical and functional expertise across GTM Legacy Data Domains including customer, products, ordering, and promotions
- Knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines are important to have: SQL, ETL (Informatica), Azure / Cloud Computing
- Knowledge and experience in SAP would be nice to have: SAP
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business requirements
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
- Adaptability and flexibility including ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change
- Experience in CPG industry preferred
- Proficient in written & spoken English