In this role you will drive the growth of the Service Intelligence Capabilities for Frito-Lay utilizing a primary cloud focused approach, for Pepsico Supply Chain Systems, with the aim of developing strategic solution offerings, driving thought leadership initiatives and collaborating with peer leads. Assemble best Practices and the other core deliverables to grow solution offerings for Cloud data modeling portfolio using Azure Data modeling and warehousing components.
- Provide technical thought leadership in the data strategy, cloud data warehouse, data science and data engineering spaces. Support recruiting, on-boarding and development of new employees.
- Foster relationships with business owners and find consensus with large group of stake holder with disparate objectives, needs; and expansion of company client portfolio. Guide business development activities by partnering with other peer leaders to grow new and existing client relationships.
- Lead by example to work in a team of technical architects and Cloud Engineers and create a passionate team player environment.
- Bachelors degree in IT or similar field
- 5 + years of experience in data and software engineering, data analytics, business intelligence or similar roles.
- 3 -5 years experience in Data and Analytics practice in Cloud (Azure/AWS) leveraging CLoud Data Ingestion, Data Pipeline and Data Bricks for Data transformations and curations.
- Strong domain knowledge of Data Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering/Ware housing and Business Intelligence reporting solutions leveraging Cloud SAAS and PAAS Services.
- Proficiency in visualization/reporting/analytics and Data Integration tools.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning Patterns/Rules in Data Warehousing areas.