Truist is on the verge of a big move—a move that aims to alter the course of banking as we know it. Our rapidly growing team of designers and researchers is looking for the best people to join our cause. If you’re passionate about your craft, driven to create change, and interested in joining a team doing transformative work, let’s talk.
As a Senior Service Designer at Truist, designing for people is at the heart of everything you do. You’ll re-design the client experience at the system level, using human-centered design methods across multiple platforms. You’ll roll up your sleeves to research, analyze, design concepts, tell compelling stories, and create service prototypes to inform how micro and macro touchpoints work together, from both the perspective of the client and our teammates responsible for running the service.
What you’ll be doing (Essential Duties)
- Leads holistic service design activities within a strategic client journey leveraging a variety of human-centered design methods and frameworks
- Communicates, evangelizes, and demonstrates a human-centered design process
- Facilitates ideation workshops with cross-functional internal teams
- Helps define service design best practices for Truist
- Co-produces deliverables such as qualitative research reports, customer and employee journey maps, process flows, concepts, service blueprints and prototypes
- Seeks out, aggregates, and conducts qualitative customer and employee research/insights in partnership with researchers
What you bring to the table (Qualifications)
- Minimum 5 years experience applying service design activities across all phases of development of digital and physical solutions
- Capable of visualizing patterns, complex systems, flows, and interactions
- High comfort level in working within a self-directed culture and navigating ambiguity
- Make beautiful, elegant, and inventive solutions, drawing on strong verbal and visual presentation skills
- Fluent in a variety of design software and tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience interacting with creative teams, business owners and technical teams
- Familiarity with engineering / development processes, particularly Agile
- Creative storytelling abilities -- the ability to make an audience think and feel things they’ve wouldn’t have otherwise.
- Passion -- A strong passion for improving people's lives through design.
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.