Primary Location: Vancouver, Washington
Grenoble, Rhône Alpes - France
Spring, Texas - United States
Barcelona, Cataluña - Spain
Responsibilities: focus on Software integration
- Define and communicate architecture for service interaction across multiple teams
- Actively participate in the Continuous Exploration process as part of the Continuous Delivery Pipeline, especially with enabler Epics
- Integrate Software Applications with IT Systems
- Architect APIs between applications and SAP Systems
- Identify test frameworks and best practices for test automation
- Define non-functional requirements and establish standard development practices
- Work with Business Process Engineers to identify automation opportunities
- Analyze technical trade-offs
- Contribute to a group of architects planning a runway of enablers
- Align development teams on shared technical direction
- Partner to elaborate the solution and validate technical assumptions
- Evaluate implementation alternatives
- Create the continuous delivery pipeline
Education and Experience Required
- Typically, 8-12 years total experience.
- Often 4-7 years post-advanced degree experience
- Advanced university degree (e.g., MBA) or demonstrable equivalent.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Experience defining APIs that follow RESTful API style and OpenAPI standards
- Good knowledge of lean and Agile development practices
- Ability to communicate abstract ideas clearly and independently manage complex project objectives
- Advanced business acumen, technical knowledge within at multiple business units, and extensive knowledge in applications and technologies.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence.
- Superior group facilitation, interviewing, and influence skills.
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team- building, conflict resolution, and management.
Personal skills and qualities:
- Excellent analytical skills, communication & presentation skills
- Ability to deal with conflict situations
- Positive, creative, structured and organized
- Change management skills
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Planning and organizing capabilities
- Personal maturity and standing