Primary Location: Vancouver, Washington
Grenoble, Rhône Alpes - France
Spring, Texas - United States
Barcelona, Cataluña - Spain
The New Business Enablement (NBE) team supports and enable end-to-end new business models from set-up to launch to fuel HP’s next phase of growth. You will help shape the future of HP’s innovation businesses.
NBE Team is focused on Solution design, development and roll-out and is working towards changing the way of working including habits and culture and willing to challenge status quo.
Our Transformation will be rooted in an understanding of the Lean-Agile Mindset and SAFe principles.
Responsibilities: focus on Configurable product Architecture
- Define and communicate architecture for product configurations across SAP, PIM and CRM
- Actively participate in the Continuous Exploration process as part of the Continuous Delivery Pipeline, especially with enabler Epics
- Identify system improvements to support configurable product definitions
- Architect APIs, data mapping, documentation, test and operations strategy
- Work with Business Process Engineers to identify automation opportunities
- Analyze technical trade-offs
- Contribute to a group of architects planning a runway of enablers
- Align development teams on shared technical direction
- Partner to elaborate the solution and validate technical assumptions
- Evaluate implementation alternatives
- Create the continuous delivery pipeline
Education and Experience Required
- Typically, 8-12 years total experience.
- Often 4-7 years post-advanced degree experience
- Advanced university degree (e.g., MBA) or demonstrable equivalent.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Experience defining APIs that follow RESTful API style and OpenAPI standards
- Good knowledge of lean and Agile development practices
- Ability to communicate abstract ideas clearly and independently manage complex project objectives
- Advanced business acumen, technical knowledge within at multiple business units, and extensive knowledge in applications and technologies.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence.
- Superior group facilitation, interviewing, and influence skills.
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team- building, conflict resolution, and management.
Personal skills and qualities:
- Excellent analytical skills, communication & presentation skills
- Ability to deal with conflict situations
- Positive, creative, structured and organized
- Change management skills
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Planning and organizing capabilities
- Personal maturity and standing