At PepsiCo, we continue to build new business and IT capabilities that will be critical to achieving long-term, sustainable growth and efficiency objectives. The operating environment in which IT supports the business is undergoing immense change, and it’s imperative that we transform in ways that enable us to meet the future needs of our business and partners & customers. A critical part of this IT strategy is to expand our capabilities, tools and processes to enable the organization to realize new and diverse opportunities. However, given the global and local complexities, it is critical that as an IT organization we are highly strategic regarding our decisions and evaluate complex and divergent data points to ensure we optimize our actions and course correct when necessary.
The need to think strategically and optimize on the divergent opportunities is critical for both developing / emerging markets, but also in developed markets such as North America. This role will play a critical part in defining the IT strategy in our global organization.
• Work collaboratively with the IT S&T/S&P team, and the broader PepsiCo team across businesses and regions
• Scope and plan the underlying analyses that will yield critical answers to key questions for driving IT Strategy
• Understand the required data set to complete the analysis and procure it accordingly
• Analyze data and translate findings into meaningful consumer insights, integrating relevant business knowledge as well as learning from other projects/sources.
• Deliver timely, zero-defect execution of analysis, with minimal support. Leverage Excel and other quantitative tools for the analytical heavy lifting
• Communicate the implications of the analysis to upper management clearly
• Build convincing, persuasive, and logical storeboard
• Leverage PowerPoint to create an impactful, concise, and defect-free slide loop
Qualifications / Requirements :
- Bachelors in IT or similar field Experience:
- 2+ years of consulting or corporate strategy experience
- Proficient knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Powerpoint is important for this role.
- Structured, logical & creative thinking: the ability to dissect a problem into an organized approach and quickly form a hypothesis against which to run test analysis. In addition, a combination of out of the box thinking and a willingness to question status quo and generally accepted beliefs.
- Analytical rigor: the ability to run highly complicated quantitative analysis in a defect-free manner.
- Leverage MS Excel and MS Power point for analysis and presentation.
- Team player mentality: a consensus building, upbeat team contributor that can function as a future leader and manager
- Powerful communication: the ability to communicate effectively and succinctly, both verbally and on paper. Proficient knowledge and use of Microsoft PowerPoint is important for this role
- A can-do attitude: the ability to enthusiastically and aggressively take ownership for a project, prioritize effectively, and ultimately drive the project through to completion.