- Responsible for all aspects of global Software license inventory including all associated SaaS, Perpetual, term products.
- Accountability for portions of Azure cloud and optimization of impacted assets
- Identify new savings, asset management technologies, and optimization opportunities, develop implementation plan and execute plan.
- Lead efforts to ensure inventory data is clean and complete for all tracked assets.
- Lead audit and settlement activities, as needed.
- Lead Planning and Forecasting for $120+ MM budget
- Provide insights into cost savings across the spend, identify savings opportunities and drive execution
- Point of Contact for Software license tracking, reporting and optimization
- Responsible for highly complex technologies, including ServiceNow, SNOW, internal forecasting models, and Third Party software dashboard tools.
Budget +120MM. Accountable for global Software (perpetual, SaaS, Term) license deployment, compliance and renewals. Role supports the IT operations that impacts 270,000 users of IT users, globally. IT is primary function supported by role with all other functions indirectly impacted by success of leader. 3 Direct reports in role.Qualifications / Requirements :
- Bachelors degree in IT or similar line of study
- 8+ Years of IT experience including Software and Asset Management, Finance, and/or Procurement. Preferred experience with asset management / Services tools (ex. ServiceNow, SNOW) and public cloud providers (Azure / AWS)
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Process Management
- Vendor Management
- Strong Understanding of IT Software Components
- Project Management
- Analytic Skills