In this role you will:
• Lead execution of procedures for tracking global technology assets (software, cloud, saas) to oversee quality control throughout the asset lifecycle.
• Govern management of effective license positions for a variety of risk-based software vendors (e.g., HP, SAP, Oracle, IBM, BMC, CA, Symantec, Microsoft, Microfocus, Autodesk, Dell, etc.).
• Support process for software renewals (100MM+) by working with Global Business Partners, Procurement, and Finance to drive renewals to completion in established turnarounds.
• Manage internal software request intake process against key metrics to drive continuous improvement.
• Proactively drive automation opportunities within the software intake process to enhance customer experience, reduce manual touchpoints, and create better transparency.
• Develop policies and standard operating procedures for governing assets through a third party (ex: guardrails, reporting, etc)
• Support cross-divisional business teams including Global and Divisional IT teams, Procurement, Legal, and Finance in the successful implementation of strategies, delivery, and project planning.
• Achieve annual productivity targets within the Asset Management productivity framework.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
• 3 years’ work experience in Asset Management, Procurement, Finance, or IT
• Experience with managing technology asset lifecycle.
• Experience governing assets through a third party (ex: guardrails, reporting, etc)
• Experience with tracking global technology assets (software, cloud, saas) throughout the asset lifecycle