PepsiCo has an aggressive goal to increase the share of product sales and revenue via B2B and B2C eCommerce channels. In support of this goal, PepsiCo has embarked on a modernization journey by building a microservices-based commerce integration hub to enable product information management(catalog), integration with a variety of eCommerce partners and third-party logistics companies, provide real-time visibility to product inventory and stock levels, allow for flexible orchestration and tracking of product fulfilment.
The PepsiCo e-commerce platform team is looking for an experienced and motivated technologist from an e-Commerce background with a passion for creating strategies, best practices and solving complex business challenges for our e-Commerce customers.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a deep understanding of cloud, use cases, architectures, workflow and ecosystem. We are seeking a Senior Java Microservices Engineer who is passionate about writing code and unafraid of solving big problems. You will be working as part of our team responsible for solution design, implementation and execution. Being a subject matter expert by identifying technology trends and platforms and collaborating with other team members to make recommendations based on the business needs. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
If you like working in an entrepreneurial environment while at the same time having the backing and resources of a large fortune 50 company, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you. You will be rewarded with an explosive growth opportunity as we forge the platform to power PepsiCo’s digital transformation.
Qualifications / Requirements :
- Bachelors Degree in IT or related field
• 7+ years’ experience architecting, developing, and implementing enterprise-wide solutions to solve real-world business problems
• 5+ years working with software solutions used in large enterprises
• 5+ years in a customer-facing role or extensive experience working with internal business leads to develop solutions
• Hands-on experience with Java/JEE/Spring/SpringBoot/SQL/NoSql technologies
• Working with agile development methodologies, continuous integration, test-driven development and version control.
• Experience with Cloud Native Platforms including Kubernetes, Docker Enterprise, or Cloud Foundry in the public cloud
• Coaches others in less senior positions
• Provide leadership and initiative in the overall coordination of designs develops, troubleshoots and debugs highly complex software programs for enhancements and new products
• Must show thought leadership around technology direction, strategy, and trends to help define and implement the business strategy and roadmaps
• Architect solutions leveraging AWS/Azure technology, including solution development and potentially, demonstrate technical feasibility through mechanisms including proofs-of-concept and/or prototypes