As part of PepsiCo’s digital transformation agenda, we are seeking an ITOM Architect with deep expertise in ServiceNow ITOM, with Log analytics experience to accelerate our AIOPS & Automation journey.
The selected candidate will be responsible to set technical strategy & deliver ITOM roadmap, as well as leading a team of SME’s responsible for service mapping, discovery, event management, Health Log analytics, integrations and automation/ orchestration on the ServiceNow platform.
ITOM Architect will deliver transformation projects in AIOps, provide technical guidance to the team for predictive & automation solutions, with the goal to prevent incidents & reduce MTTR.
The ITOM Architect will work with business leadership, partnering across platform teams, development teams, product owners, scrum masters, and other technology centers of excellence to establish and prioritize the ITOM goals for engineering new solutions to improve platform and application stability, performance, metrics and reporting.
Qualifications / Requirements:
Develop strategy & roadmap for ServiceNow ITOM global roll out
Lead architecture and delivery of ITOM components & integrations.
Develop ITOM Center of Excellence, design & implement ITOM best practices. Manage, lead, retain, and grow ITOM talent. Mentor and coach junior team members.
Design and maintain reference patterns for AIOPS best practices, Lead development of customized Patterns, Probes and Sensors for ITOM solutions, namely Event, Discovery, Service Mapping and Orchestration.
Lead extended teams through knowledge and requirements discussions for implementing and deploying ServiceNow ITOM, including the following: Event Management, Discovery, CMDB, Orchestration, Health Log Analytics, Service Mapping & Integrations
Deliver Predictive AIOps capabilities in NOW Platform using Operational Intelligence & Health Log Analytics.
Perform integrations and process automation using ServiceNow Orchestration, Workflow Designer, and related tools.
Partner to influence and support innovation & continued drive towards Orchestration & event Management, touch less operational sustainment as a design/architecture construct working with AIOPS technology partners/managers.
Introduce Service Mapping, Discovery & Log analytics capabilities, tools, and innovation improving availability in a multi-cloud ecosystem by evolving observability, monitoring, logging, and
Expert understanding on import sets and transform maps, working with external data sources, ServiceNow data mapping
Champion new solutions and partner with Enterprise Architecture organization to create new reference designs
Deliver regular technology roadmap updates and partner with vendors to ensure continual platform evolution
Knowledge on identification, classification rule, articulation in ServiceNow CMDB Classes for Asset and Configuration, their relationships, and dependencies.
Broad technical knowledge, expertise & understanding of Network, Compute, Cloud, Application architecture in one or more of the following:
• SNMP, SSH communication, regular expression, WMI communication, and command line OS navigation (Linux, Unix, and Windows), troubleshooting firewall communication issues
• OS and Platform – Azure, PCF, Kubernetes, Linux, Windows, VMware, AWS, Cisco, Infoblox, F5, Palo Alto.
• Integration experience (SOAP, REST, and JSON as well as JDBC and file imports)
• Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the management of users, groups, and roles, ACLs, business rules, workflows, UI actions, UI policies, dictionary, and catalog items Orchestration and Discovery experience a plus
• Experience building complex workflows using Workflow Editor and Flow Designer
• Azure, AWS APIs, VMware, Kubernetes, Puppet/Chef/Ansible, Containers/Docker, integration & automation expertise with 3rd parties.
• IT Operations experience in storage, network, and compute of enterprise environments.
• Operations Tools: ServiceNow, Microsoft Teams, Tableau.
• Data/Data Structures: Oracle, Splunk, SQL, Mongo, Hadoop, Cloudera, Spark, Teradata
• Certification (plus): Event management, Orchestration, ServiceNow Certified System
Administrator (CSA), ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS), Service Mapping, Discovery.
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
• Understanding of ITSM process