-This role is the onsite Operations Analyst for the New York Ecommerce site.
-This role requires a deep level of technical and business expertise and a strong customer service skill set.
-The individual must balance business requirements with IT standards, act quickly to maintain the site, and meet their increasing business demands.
-This role is both the Face of IT for the New York eCommerce Site and the Voice of the Customer within IT. The person needs to be able to navigate PepsiCo's business and technology processes effectively and efficiently.
• Minimum 3+ years IT support experience at a company of similar size and complexity as PepsiCo.
• Minimum 1+ years supporting Executives.
• Effectively work directly with all levels of associates handling all IT Operational requirements.
• Must be Org Savvy and possess executive presence.
• Be empowered to make quick and confident decisions.
• Lead and influence both business and IT teams with no reporting lines.
• Proficient with both MS Windows and Apple MAC.
• Standard and high-end Laptops & Desktops
• Mobile devices (e.g. iPhones and iPads)
• Analytical software applications
• Productivity applications (e.g. Office 365, Zoom, Teams, OneDrive, Yammer, Video Conferencing, etc.)
• Solid understanding of network infrastructure to proficiently assist with troubleshooting.
• College Degree and Technical certifications are preferred.
• CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+
• Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP), Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT)
• Ability to bend, lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
• Highly motivated individual who is organizationally savvy and possesses an executive presence.
• Ability to coordinate and direct activities across multiple teams.
• Strong team/project management abilities.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, effectively multi-task, and make quick & confident decisions