Sant Cugat del Vallès, Cataluña, Spain
Tlaquepaque, Jalisco, Mexico
HP's New Business Enablement team is looking for a Business Information Security & Privacy Officer (BPISO) to help define solutions related to new business enablement in HP that are in line with HP’s Privacy and Cybersecurity guidelines-
As BISPO, you will act as a deputy of CISO and Privacy Offices reporting into the business line, helping the business achieve their objectives while not compromising the security and privacy posture.
If you are an SW engineer professional, customer-centric mindset, tech-savvy, experienced product owner, with experience working in Agile teams and utilization of Design Thinking techniques, you are the ideal candidate.
- Acts as a Security & Privacy champion within a particular business, being the go-to person between business and Security and Privacy offices.
- Ensures the implementation and management of security and privacy practices, including policies, governance processes, awareness programs, and compliance audits
- Be able to streamline the alignment and approval process by proactively identify noncompliance and areas of potential improvement and facilitate the development and deployment of standard solutions.
- Manages and coordinate remediations of security and privacy issues by working with Cyber and Privacy offices to effectively assist in driving incidents to acceptable resolution; assist with investigations as needed
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or equivalent.
- MBA highly desirable
- Proven experience working in globally distributed virtual teams
- Typically, 10+ years of project/ product management experience.
- CISSP, CISA, and CISM certifications is a plus
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Strong knowledge of HP Cyber guidelines, processes (SRS, ETPs, GIS, TPRS, …), and requirements.
- Strong knowledge of HP regulatory requirements
- Strong knowledge of HP Privacy requirement and its governance in HP
- Ability to operate at senior management level using highly developed consulting and influencing skills, and able to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
- Excellent English communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation), leadership, and influence skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Enjoy coming up with pragmatic solutions to concrete problems.