CALL FOR APPLICATIONS TO
Bridging Innovation Pitch Competition
brought to you by ITSMF & The Athletes Unite Conference and sponsored by Cisco
Date: April 2022 | Location: Atlanta, GA
ITSMF and Athletes Unite present the Inaugural Bridging Innovation Pitch Competition for entrepreneurs.
- Revenue generating
- Entrepreneurs of color
- 2 – 3 years in business preferred
- Company must be formed under United States law and operating in the United States
- For profit or non-profit businesses
- Target industry sector: e-sports/sports tech, financial technology, health and wellness, and wearables technology
- Must be 18 years or older
November 4, 2021
Deadline to Submit
Extended to February 11, 2022
February 18, 2022
If you are selected as a semi-finalist, you’ll receive:
The opportunity for 1 founder from your company to pitch onstage in April 2022 during the ITSMF S1-2022 Symposium and be featured at Athletes Unite Conference in June 2022 to build awareness of your team, mission, and product.
If you are selected as the 1st place winner, you’ll receive:
- A meeting with the pitch competition judges
- Private Coaching from a seasoned entrepreneur
- $10,000 Grand Prize plus $5,000 People’s Choice Prize
Application for Pitch Competition Questionnaire Details:
1. What is your first and last name?
2. What is your phone number?
3. What is your e-mail?
4. Where are you in your journey of startup Funding?
C. Pre-Seed/Seed Stage
D. Angel Investor Funding
5. To date, what is your total amount raised (USD), if any?
6. Who are your current investors?
7. Select your Industry Category
A. Wearable Technology
B. Health & Wellness
C. Financial Technology
D. E-Sports/Sports Technology
8. What is the name of your start-up company?
9. Provide a URL Link to Start-up website / app demo
10. Provide Start-up Social Media (include all URLs)
11. Are you incorporated? (Y/N)
12. What city/state is the startup located?
13. Describe in one sentence – What are you building?
14. Why is your team uniquely suited to build this company?
15. What problem are you solving?
16. What is your solution?
17. How does your product or service work?
18. Who is your target audience?
19. What is your total addressable market?
20. What are your revenue streams?
21. Who are your competitors?
22. Link/Upload your pitch deck (maximum of 7 slides)
All semi-finalists will be notified shortly after February 18, 2022. We ask that you do not reach out directly to the ITSMF team for a status update on your application. This may result in your disqualification.
© Copyright 2020. All Rights Reserved • +1 (404) 514-4845 • email@example.com