Answering the Challenge: Preparing for Next Level Leadership
ITSMF Board Bound Academy
To position IT executives for Answering the Challenge in 2023 and beyond, we’ve partnered with the National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD), a leader in corporate governance, to offer the ITSMF Board Bound Academy. As an expansion of our Global Institute of Professional Development (GIPD), the ITSMF Board Bound Academy is a two-year, virtual program that prepares high-potential IT executives for the next step in their leadership and career development—successful, compensated board service.
KEY PARTICIPANT OUTCOMES
- Comprehensive education on all facets of corporate boards—including roles and fiduciary duties; the competencies, expectations and realities of board-level performance; and key committee structures and boardroom dynamics
- Skills and credentials that strengthen your director candidacy, prepare you to contribute on Day One, and elevate your overall board performance
- Connections with ITSMF members currently serving on boards through special peer education & networking sessions
- NACD Directorship Certification®
- Access to the NACD ecosystem of 23,000+ members and available board opportunities
- Confidence and aptitude to identify the best board role for your mind, body and soul
- Greater ability to inspire and drive value, diversity and inclusion in companies and communities from a position of significant influence
Leverage your executive leadership to influence positive change from the highest levels. A new cohort begins each August. Open to ITSMF members and other IT leaders of color.
Apply online January 13th to March 30th
- Cohort is limited to 25 people, so apply early.
- Investment: $5,800 tuition per participant plus potential travel expenses. Typically, applicant costs are subsidized by their sponsoring company.
- For additional program information, contact GIPD@itsmfleaders.org.
NOTE: Completed applications, along with all supporting documents, must be received by March 30th to be considered for the incoming cohort. Applications received after the deadline will be considered in the next application cycle.
© Copyright 2020. All Rights Reserved • +1 (404) 514-4845 • email@example.com